Incredible Project G is designed for Growl 1.3 and 1.2.2 with better animated (Powered with WebKit OS) and multi-lined description It will work beautifully on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion & the Mountain Lion (10.8).Project G in Black is now Available here [link]
I'd be happy to share this with you all in DeviantArt. There will be even more colours of Incredible Project G will be out there!
Current Version is now enabled with Drop shadow and other more fixes (See Changelogs).
NOTE: PLEASE READ THE Readme.html file after the download you've find in details for compatible OSX.Please use the below “Download Project G” link it's updated versionSupport Discontinued
You've no longer receive updatesSupport is only now available by sending .
Download Project G
PS: Link updated. Please support me by clicking download and wait for 5 seconds. It really helps me to earn my revenue.NOTE:
Growl 2.1 support is coming soon, After the update of the Incredible Project G you may not able to use the theme on Growl 1.3 or lower it makes more unstable.Licence Updated
Project G 1.2 (Jun 27, 2012) This is the final update for Incredible Project G
• Bug Fix: Title fonts now changed to Helvetica Neue (Previously Helvetica)
• Bug Fix: Cleared title shadow (Before it’s too dark)
• Bug Fix: Changed behaviour of animation speed (Quality of Project G Black)
• Bug Fix: Removed unnecessary fonts that will not work with Growl 1.4
• Bug Fix: Balanced drop-down shadow and behaviour speed (Shadow will not be visible on some wallpapers that is dark or black)
• Added: Retina display support
• Support: Ready for up-coming Growl 2.0
• Feature: Added Coconut and Prelude fonts Support (If both fonts available on your device you may get those fonts work by default)
Project G 1.1 (Jun 8, 2012)
• Bug Fix: Fixed Height for Title when Multi-line enable itself (Maximum line is 5 works some of apps with 7 lines too!)
• Bug Fix: Drop Shadow is now enabled
• Bug Fix: Fixed other margin bug issues
• Support: Now works on Snow Leopard (Tested and Fixed some bugs)
Project G 1.0 (May 29, 2012)
• First Release
UpgradingFor Growl 1.2.2:
MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF PROJECT G ON YOUR DEVICE HERE THE STEPS:
1, Stop running Growl (Click on it in the General Tab in Growl or ForceQuit Growl using Activity Monitor)
2, Remove Macintosh HD/Username/Library/Application Support/Growl/Plugin and Remove “IncredibleProjectG.growlStyle” (If you can't see the Library file in your username folder then you can follow this tutorial here [link]
3, Add the new “IncredibleProjectG.growlStyle” on Macintosh HD/Username/Library/Application Support/Growl/Plugin then re-launch Growl and run
4, Click on Display Option on it you will see Incredible Project G in the “Display Style” List (If you Don't see then try to click again the IncredibleProjectG.growlStyle then quit the Growl and re-open you will see it automatically listed again)
5, You are almost done Upgrading the Project G!For Growl 1.3:
1, Double Click on the new updated version of Incredible Project G (It will replace itself not like the one on 1.2.2 version)
2, You are almost done.
PS: If you don't see Incredible Project G on your Display Style List you may need to add “IncredibleProjectG.growlStyle” the file to Macintosh HD/Username/Library/Application Support/Growl/Plugin then see if it appeared back
You need to quit growl before doing this, you can quit using Activity Manager Search for Growl in the search bar then Force Quit after that you will need to re-launch the Growl back and it will appear again with the latest version.Previous versions are now available for download you may need to head over to Github to download the previous version of Incredible Project G.
If you love the work please consider to support me by
it shall be highly appreciated!
© Copyright | SKuthubdeen
| PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY OR REPRODUCE THE WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION.